Thursday, June 7, 2012

June Training on XC Ski Girl....

My monthly post about June is up on XC Ski Girl's website.  Check it out here if you're interested:

Also, I was finally able to put my classic max test on youtube if you want to witness some of the pain I experienced during my testing cycle at the COE back in May.  Keep in mind that this skiing is the last and final minute of what was 10 or 11 minutes.  The goal is to ski absolutely as long as your can, all the while the treadmill is getting faster and steeper.  Ski till you drop! (Literally) 


More to come... until then, have a great day! 
Ciao, 
Holly :) 

PS. Thanks again to Matt (USST Women's Coach) who provided some great cheering for this max test. Matt also celebrated his birthday yesterday. Happy belated Birthday Matt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment